1

Think Geek? Absolutely!

Posted by Moxie D. on 12:54 PM in , ,
When I stumbled across the site Think Geek my inner Geek immediately squealed in delight!
(All Photos and links courtesy of thinkgeek.com)




Being the Mario lover that I am how could I see this and not want to Grow My Own 1up Mushroom?


My two favorite things in this world are anything Mario related and T-shirts. So if I find something that combines them I'm in heaven!



Self-Rescuing Princess Babydoll because some people need to be reminded that "I am not a f*cking decoration." ;)



And Cupcakes + 1up Mushroom + T-shirt =1upcake Babydoll




And my life will finally be complete when I am living in World 1-1 thanks to these Nintendo Wall Graphics




It totally weirds me out when people I don't know call me by name thanks to a name tag, so I thought this may be a good solution to the problem.


And sometimes meh sums it all up.





I saw this and immediately thought of how I feel after coming home from a four day trip.
Hmmmm...even that much may be going too far...


|

1 Comments


with all the mario love in this post I had to share my recent post about my goomba amigurumi :) check it out on my blog or at crafster.org http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=323060.new;topicseen#new :) you know, I wasn't really ever very good at mario - I'm sure people beat the game 10 times over... not me - me and sonic though, well, we were buddies ;)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The (mis)Adventures of Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.