0

Way past the expiration date.....

Posted by Moxie D. on 11:08 PM
So I went through all of my old random posts and came to the conclusion that they all, um, sucked. No really. Well there are a couple that I kept, and one that somehow disappeared to god only knows where, but I now remember why I had neglected them in the first place.


And why haven't I posted these (not so) precious three? Because now there is a new problem.....

They are ENORMOUS picture posts, and I can not for the life of me figure out how to insert a cut tag on this thing.

So until I get that figured out here is a pretty picture to distract you from my blogging noobness :))
 
 
 
 
 
My View at the 2008 Days of 47 Parade in Salt lake. Yummy....
 

|

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The (mis)Adventures of Me All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.